World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a Seafood Markets- Research and Data Analyst Intern. This internship will provide the opportunity to learn about the seafood industry supply chain and the work that is going on globally by the food industry to increase sustainable seafood production. The internship will work directly with Senior Program Officers to collect and analyze seafood market data and support development of strategies for engaging fisheries and farms to increase the supply of sustainable, responsible seafood.
In collaboration with a cross-organizational team, this intern will:
- Assist in data collection and analysis of seafood market information.
- Engage with the private sector and support strategy development for increasing supplies of sustainable seafood.
- Lead research projects focused and engaging seafood markets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Internship Duration: 5 months, with the possibility to extend
How to apply: Please submit a resume & cover letter through our Careers page.
https://careers-wwfus.icims.com/jobs/search , IN-18012
* Please note that WWF does not provide VISA sponsorship to interns
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.