- Bachelor’s degree required and/or minimum 2 years of relevant work experience developing, coordinating and managing the process of creating and updating digital content across channels (web, email, social media, mobile) is required.
- Experience in the development of digital communications materials, and relevant writing and editorial experience are required. Knowledge of conservation is a plus.
- Excellent digital writing and editing skills, with proven experience in coordinating digital content from concept, creation, refinement and deployment.
- Proven experience generating content to distribute across digital channels, including websites, social media, e-mail and mobile.
- Familiarity with best practices for web design, information architecture, web writing, and web user interface.
- Excellent oral and written communications, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong news sense and story conceptualization skills. Innovative and creative thinking and a good sense of design are essential.
- Knowledge of electronic publishing and online systems and ability to work in CMS, and other web platforms, including basic ability to editing/upload video and audio is essential.
- Image editing skills required to allow for updates to web content as well as troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to work effectively within a complex and evolving international organization.
- Must be clear, concise, detail-oriented, accurate, and skilled at building consensus among a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Able to communicate complex work and translate scientific concepts into messages that are compelling and easy to understand for broad and diverse audiences.
- Proficient with social media channels and understanding of social media best practices.
- Success in this position requires a detail-oriented individual with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where shifting priorities are common.
- Adobe Suite experience is a plus
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18030
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.