World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks 2 Belt & Road Green Products Study Intern interns for our green Belt and Road project.
The goal of this project is to promote trade and investment of green products to implement green Belt and Road construction. The two interns need to work on case studies of different green products that we identified, and to
· Collect data on status and trends of trade and investment of the product;
· Conduct analysis on the potential market and identify possible challenges and opportunities;
· Provide suggestions and recommendations to stakeholders;
· Draft and finalize case study report;
· Other duties assigned.
Master's degree in economics, environmental studies, international relations or other related majors. Undergraduate with high-quality researching skills and language skills may qualify;
Able to work for ~3 months;
Excellent researching skills;
Organized and self-motivated with attention to detail;
Excellent skills in both English and Chinese is a plus.
How to apply: Please submit a resume & cover letter through our Careers page.
https://careers-wwfus.icims.com/jobs/search , IN-18044
* Please note that WWF does not provide VISA sponsorship to interns
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.