- A Bachelor’s degree is required; a graduate degree in a related field is preferred.
- Position requires six years of related professional experience, or advanced degree with three to five years of experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical proposal development and U.S. Government donor compliance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong proposal management skills.
- Ability to operate independently under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member with a wide range of individuals, often across cultures and time zones.
- Diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #18102
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.