World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, seeks a part-time Travel Marketing and Operations Intern at our Washington, DC office. This position is responsible for editing, conducting research, writing and providing general assistance to the Travel and Conservation team.
- Curate, research, write and edit stories as needed for the WWF Travel blog
- Provide assistance editing and proofreading documents and mailings for its Member and Major Donor trips
- Monitor and respond to inquiries that come through the WWF Travel email inbox
- Assist with periodic data entry, monthly expense coding, and photo asset management
- Support monthly social media curation
- Perform other duties as assigned
How to apply: Please submit a resume & cover letter through our Careers page.
https://careers-wwfus.icims.com/jobs/search , IN-19016
* Please note that WWF does not provide VISA sponsorship to interns
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.