- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years’ experience required; equivalent years’ experience can be substituted for degree.
- Experience in a non-profit fundraising environment preferred.
- Pawprint CRM proficiency, preferably Blackbaud Pawprint CRM.
- Proven ability to collect, synthesize, organize and input data from multiple resources.
- Effective change facilitator who drives continuous improvement; thinks innovatively; acts decisively around process improvement and efficiency; and adapts positively to challenges.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills with people at different levels (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload with initiative and self‐sufficiency on a day‐to‐day basis.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with others to deliver results successfully.
- A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #19032
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.