- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required along with 10 years of related experience to include at least 5 years software architecture and engineering, 5 years experience managing critical IT projects.
- 5 years supervisory experience desired, managing software developers and external consultants. Experience in a customer service role serving internal and/or external customers and supporting the technical infrastructure of web sites.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft languages and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to work with technical specialists and a diverse user community.
- Experience with secure coding techniques
- Able to plan and meet tight deadlines and to adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated management capability including strong organizational skills, ability to delegate technical work, and oversee quality of technical products developed.
- Able to manage technical projects using basic project management tools.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #19036
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.