- A high school diploma is required. A bachelor’s degree is preferred and may substitute for 2 years of experience.
- Must have at least 5 years of demonstrated and progressively responsible experience in an administrative assistant or secretarial position.
- Demonstrated ability to use Word, PowerPoint, Excel and specialized databases to create documents, reports and logs.
- Excellent organizational skills needed to keep an office running smoothly.
- Experience coordinating travel arrangements and successfully planning logistically challenging events is important.
- Comfortable learning new technologies and troubleshooting IT issues.
- Effective writing ability necessary to prepare correspondence and meeting minutes.
- Interpersonal skills requiring courtesy, diplomacy and discretion necessary to effectively communicate with staff, callers, visitors and donors.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, complete work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel 1-2 times a year within the NGP region.
- The person in this role must be based out of the WWF, Bozeman Montana office.
- This is a reduced 60% work schedule (on average 21 hours per week).
- Pay is highly competitive and benefits are provided.
- We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. We will start reviewing applications as soon as they are received.
All applications should be submitted with a cover letter for consideration. To Apply:
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #19048
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.