- An advanced degree (PhD or Masters) in Conservation, Natural Sciences, Business Management, International Development, Policy, Sustainability or a related field.
- Higher academic qualifications may be substituted by relevant work experience.
- Technical proficiency in the field of Conservation, Natural-Resource Management or International Development, with at least 10 years professional experience, with demonstrated success in managing multi-disciplinary teams and networks.
- Proven experience of minimum 8 years in higher management position and successful outcomes in public relations.
- Excellent leadership abilities and capacity to manage human and financial resources, strong skills in strategic planning, policy influencing, operations and finance, projects planning, fundraising, budget implementation and evaluation.
- Ability to work effectively with local communities, governments and private/corporate sector.
- Proven capacity to build teams, team work and deliver a team approach.
- Strong knowledge of the country’s political, social and economic context with credible and ethical standing in the society.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dzongkha are necessary.
- Submit cover letter and resume in English through our Careers Page by January 31,2020
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.