Skills and Abilities:
- An advanced degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experience. Will require minimum 6 years of experience in in financial management of USG agreements. USAID experience is preferred.
- Excellent financial and accounting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, tact, and diplomacy.
- Initiative, strong organizational skills, flexibility, writing abilities, and attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of a team, work independently, and maintain flexibility.
- Advanced Excel capabilities. Experience with Office Connect, Adaptive, Oracle, or Workday preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Spanish language strongly preferred.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #21014
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.