- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires 0-2 years experience in account management or, development marketing-related field. Agency experience a plus.
- Prior project management experience, including in a school setting, is required.
- Demonstrates a history of leadership, initiative, and accountability for work
- Sees the value in working with a multi-faceted team and contributing toward larger goals and projects
- Has a strong desire to learn; analytical mind and attention to detail are a plus
- Enjoys developing new ideas and approaches to reach goals
- Enjoys finding creative solutions to problems or roadblocks
- Detailed organizational skills and ability to follow up on long-term projects
- Ability write, edit & proofread written materials
- Ability to manage time and prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with corporate supply chain sustainability and corporate sustainability more broadly are a plus
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); experience with database management is a plus
*Cover letters should be submitted when applying for this position.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #21026
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.