- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Eight years of demonstrated and progressively responsible experience in administrative positions, including three years in an executive office.
- High degree of knowledge of and competence and interest in administrative support work.
- Good organizational skills, especially with meeting planning and management.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and Sharepoint.
- Experience with programs such as Workday, SmartSimple, Adaptive, Workzone, and Airtable, would be helpful.
- Proven abilities to prioritize work, meet deadlines, work independently, and take initiative.
- Effective writing ability necessary to prepare and edit documents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills requiring courtesy, tact, and diplomacy necessary to effectively communicate with executive team members, staff, members, and visitors.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and analysis to seek out and resolve issues.
- Energetic and passionate about conservation, a positive attitude and adaptability to change.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22043
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.