- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required. A minimum of four years of payroll-related experience including automated payroll systems. Payroll tax experience is required. Experience with Workday Payroll and ADP Tax Services preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow-up and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Integrity and the ability to work with confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, willingness to take initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work outside of regular business hours.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Knowledge of MS Suite with focus on Excel is required.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22069
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.