- Degree in accounting or business administration, with a focus in accounting is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 8 years of accounting experience required
- Demonstrated organizational and process flow skills including accounts payable and general ledger work
- Experience with Workday Financials Accounting System strongly preferred
- Experience with leadership role and managing staff
- A demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and to see issues through to resolution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interacting with vendors, support personnel and management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and comfortable with working with large data sets
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Experience with various use tax filing requirements and 1099 filing
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22087
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.