- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) is required with a minimum of four years of demonstrated and progressively responsible experience in board relations, development, events production, or executive administration (or, an Advanced degree with minimum of two years of experience).
- Experience interacting with senior management, board members, and/or donors required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Donor, volunteer, and/or board relationship management experience
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well on a team
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and complete work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of volunteer management, fundraising, events, and/or non-profit governance
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22091
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.