- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- CEBS & CCP certification is preferred
- 8 years of experience in benefits program administration, including experience with PPACA, FMLA, 403(b), HIPAA, ERISA, and Workers Compensation and other state and federal benefits laws
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to follow-up and meet deadlines
- Integrity and the ability to work with confidential information with discretion
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22140
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.