- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and over 10 years related work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Not-for-profit industry internal audit and subgrant monitoring experience preferred.
- Experience working with U.S. Federal government circulars and Single Audit requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential issues using well developed discretion and judgement. Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information and communicate only appropriate information to individuals at the appropriate time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability working with computer and information management systems including database and spreadsheet software packages for financial analysis, fiscal management and/or financial reports.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Professional certification as a CPA, CFE, CISA or CIA is an asset.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #23103
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.